Tibetan Copper Bracelet
Traditional Tibetan copper bracelet with hand-woven pull cotton thread tassel
A copper bracelet from our Bracelets collection is used to stimulate the energy flow. Copper supports in balancing the chakras. Tibetan artisan monks craft this copper bead bracelet while reciting a powerful Buddhist mantra. A mantra is a repeated word or sound that has a positive effect on a person’s will. It is believed that when recited, this mantra charges the Buddhist copper bracelet with spiritual powers that may bring good luck to its wearer.
Perfect gifts: An ideal gift choice for Christmas Day, Anniversary Day, Valentine's Day, Father's Day, Mother's Day, and the Birthday of your loved one. It is unisex and goes well with casual wear or formal outfits. This beautifully simple designed bracelet features a stackable lightweight style perfect for layering with other fav pieces to express your aesthetic.
- Material: Natural stone
- Jewelry Type: Bracelets, Bangles
- Occasion: Gift, Party, Christmas Day, Anniversary Day, Valentine's Day, Father's Day, Mother's Day, Birthday
- Bracelets or Bangles Type: Beaded Bracelets
- Eco-friendly: Lead and Nickel Free
- Color: Brown
- Size: Perimeter: 16 - 26 cm
- Weight: 9 g
- Feature: Adjustable
What does a Tibetan Copper bracelet do?
What is the meaning of a Tibetan bracelet?
Which wrist should you wear the Tibetan bracelet on?
Why do people wear spiritual bracelets?
Does wearing a copper bracelet help your health?
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.