Kashikari Collection Set of 7 pieces
🌳 Köp en handgjord produkt, plantera ett träd!
With distinctive floral and geometric patterns, the Kashikari Keynotes collection is a celebration of an ancient artform which dates to the Mesopotamian period. The name Kashikari stems from the word 'Kashi' which means ceramic and 'Kari'; which means work. This hand painted and glazed pottery style is inspired by the richly detailed Islamic architecture and the essence of this beautiful selection of ceramics lie in rhythm and balance – if you look closely, you will see that each motif is gracefully executed and together the patterns flow in harmony. Add some authentic dinnerware to your table with our Kashikari Keystones collection, pick your favorites below!Packets Contents - Total pieces - 7 pieces
- Floral Kashi Salt and Peppar set, L 3.8 x H 7.6 x B 3.8 cm
- Floral Kashi Bowl, Big (10 x 20 cm) Small (7.6 x 15 cm)
- Floral Kashi Abstract Bowl, (20.3 x 12.7 x 5.1 cm)
- Floral Kashi Plates, (17.7 x 5 cm)
- Floral Kashi Cutlery Holder, (3.2 x 7.6 x 3.2 cm)
- Floral Kashi Utensil Holder, (7.6 x 10 x 10 cm)
What material is used to make this Kashikari collection set?
How is this sustainable ceramic product designed?
How can we take care of these bowls at home?
What is the use of these ceramic bowls, plates, cutlery and utensil holder etc?
What materials are the Kashikari Collection's bowls, plates, cutlery and utensil holder made of?
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.